Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hott Brown Belts!!

So, I'v been browsing the inter-web for hot brown belts! Here are some of my favs thus far!

COACH:

LEATHER JEANS BELT WITH HEART BUCKLE    $148



I absolutely LOVE this belt! It's simple enough to wear every day! The heart buckle adds a touch of flair that complements every woman's flirty yet sophisticated side! If you love it as much as I do then here's the link!

GUESS:

CHARMED PANEL COORDINATING BELT    $55 SALE!! $49.99



Guess ALWAYS has great accessories! The charms on this belt are a perfect way to pump up a simple outfit! And who doesn't love a sale?! Check it out for yourself, here's the link!

FOSSIL:

LEATHER BOW BELT   $28


At $28 bucks this belt is a STEAL! It's adorable, not only would it look great with a pair of jeans but it would be perfect over a sweater dress! I know youll want to jump on this bargain so here's the link!

Have you seen any cute brown belts?

No comments:

Post a Comment