Friday, November 26, 2010

Too Cute! Fashion For Kids!

With my little cousin's birthday right around the corner, I decided to focus on a great gift for her this Black Friday! I usually get her dolls and toys, but with fashion becoming a bigger influence on the younger generations, I thought she might like a new outfit for herself instead of her dolls!

Everything I found for her today, was from Kohls. I love Kohls myself, and I was astonished at the kid's selections! They had a great variety, and everything was incredibly adorable! CHECK IT:


IZ AMY BYER
STRIPED MOCK-LAYER CARDIGAN    $36  SALE  $18
This cardigan was made for a mini fashionista! The rouched sleeves and the multi-length hem give it the perfect amount of flair! Also, it has the appearance of being two seperate pieces when infact, it's not! Check it out for yourself, here's the link!


SO
VELOUR SKINNY LEGGINGS    $26  SALE  $9.99

These jeggings are great! They look like jeans with the pockets and zipper, and they even have a little bit of flair on the back pockets! These would make an EXCELLENT Christmas gift! Here's the link!


SONOMA LIFE + STYLE
CINDY WINTER BOOTS    $49.99  SALE  $28.99

These boots are too cute! They even have a mini wedge with a floral design on the side. Any girl would love these! If you want to snag a pair for sombody you know: here's the link!


CANDIE'S DESIGNED BY BRITNEY SILVER-TONE
BEADED AND ROSETTE MULTISTRAND NECKLACE     $20  SALE  $10
This is not the same necklace I used, but it is similar. I was lucky enough to score one in store for only $4. If you like this one, here's the link!


Here's a picture with the neclace I bought:

Please excuse the blurry image, it will be a few more weeks before I get a new camera. Also, notice my green sock... every fashionista's must-have! Anywho! I feel like the slight purple hue in the necklace really works with the stripes in the top. Also, the boots will be worn over the pant, of course! The pink in the design will work great with this outfit also... not to mention the black and grey!



I hope you liked this post! Have fun shopping for the kids in your family this holiday season! And of course, you can share this post with all the mom's you know by sharing it on facebook and twitter! Just click the icons below!! Happy Shopping! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment