Monday, March 7, 2011

YBF! Royal Cosmetics!

YBF 
Your Best Friend
This makeup is sure to bring out everyone's inner princess!

Regal and Royal Flawless Neutralizing Powder:
I love YBF's Neutralizing Powder! As you may have read in one of my earlier posts, "YBF Neutralizing Powder and Desert Sun Bronzer Review", this neutralizing powder sets makeup, helps neutralize skin tone, and leaves a finished, oil-free look. I have replaced my Bare Minerals Mineral Veil with this product because, while I also love my Bare Mineral's Mineral Veil, I find that this product works better.

YBF has taken their Neutralizing Powder to a new level with this fabulously embellished compact! It comes in a velvety soft pouch and has a red and white gems set in a beautiful crown design.

I love taking this compact everywhere I go! I not only use it to freshen up my face but I like to pull it out when I'm applying my lip gloss! It's a real conversation starter as it grabs everybody's attention! I truly feel like a princess when using this product!

I know you'll want to grab one for yourself so here's the link!

Royalty Collectible Pewter Lipstick:

Here's another eye-grabbing product from YBF!
I love this lipstick! It's called Princess Pink! It goes on smooth and I love taking it out on the town and applying it while using my Regal and Royal compact mirror!
It has three gemstones, one on the top and two on the sides. The gemstones match the color of the lipstick and the case is also embellished with royal swirls and the ybf logo.
Not only are these great for making yourself feel like royalty but they make excellent gifts as well!
(IF you can bare to part with it!)

This one is called "Royalty Red". Another thing I love about these royal products is how heavy they are! No plastic here! These are truely collectible pieces that can be passed on to your little princess someday!
  The hue is a deep red with dimensional color that is reminiscent of a ripe pomegranate. The color can easily be lightened or darkened with different shades of lip gloss and I really had fun playing with different looks!
I would definitely recommend pairing this with a little black dress for a hot date night!

If you want to grab these for yourself (or a friend), here's the link!

I hope you enjoyed my post! Have fun pampering your inner princess with these amazing YBF products! Be sure to share this post with all your friends on Facebook and Twitter! You can follow me on twitter for more updates @ashNICOLEley!!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. The cash app is a mobile payment service that allows users to send and receive money, pay bills, and invest. With a user-friendly interface, Cash App names to request money from facilitates quick transactions and also provides a Cash Card for easy spending. Additionally, users can buy and sell stocks through the app.

    ReplyDelete