Friday, April 15, 2011

My Personal Fav - YBF Eyebrow Pencil!

YBF
(Your Best Friend)


I love this pencil because it is perfect. Really, no joke. If you press harder the color gets darker. If you use it lightly the color is lighter. It is great for any hair and skin color. It also doesn't need to be sharpened which is always a plus.


As you can see in the picture above it is dual ended. One side is the pencil and the other is a brush.


As I said before it doesn't need to be sharpened. I love this because sharpening cosmetic pencils is incredibly messy and just wastes product.


One of the best things about this pencil is the brush. After you fill in your brows you can go over them with the brush to shape them and it blends the pencil marks and makes it look even more natural.

Before:
In the picture above you can see some bald patches where my eyebrows are still growing in.

After:
The pencil perfectly filled in the bare spots and my eyebrows don't look drawn on!

My final look:

This is my current favorite of all my cosmetics!

You can find YBF cosmetics on HSN! Here's the link!

I hope you liked this post and love this eyebrow pencil as much as I do! Be sure to share this with all your friends on Facebook and Twitter! Happy Shopping XOXO!

1 comment: